Seongbuk Global Village Center is established to provide assistance to foreign residents within our district.
It functions as a community center where Korean and foreign residents can come together and share their cultures. This sharing and coming together will help us to overcome cultural differences and work toward building a common cultural community.
The Direction of 『Seongbuk Global Village Center』
- 1. Construction of One-Step support system for foreign residents
- 2. Development and operation of special programs reflecting the local characteristics of Seongbuk-gu
- 3. Contributing to the construction of a reliable global city by establishing a cultural community where both domestic and foreign residents can share their joy and happiness
- Chief of the Seongbuk Global Village Center : Hans-Alexander Kneider / Tel : 02) 2241-6385
- Manager : Lee Min Ju / Tel 02) 2241-6381 / E-mail email@example.com
- Staff : Kim Hyo Jin / Tel 02) 2241-6383 / E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff : Hwang Hee Jeong / Tel 02) 2241-6384 / E-mail email@example.com / Fax 02) 2241-6587