2,974 foreigners are currently staying in Geumcheongu in 2015, and it is the fourth place with most number of foreigners registered in Seoul. With large number of foreigners increase and globalize, Guemcheongu runs Geumcheon Global village center to help and solve difficulties that foreign residents might have in Korea.
Geumcheon global village center provides Korean language class, Computer class, Cooking class and offers space such as kids’ playroom, gathering room, multi purpose hall (also used as a library) and comfortable place to relax for foreigners.
For foreigners and married immigrants, we provide varieties of programs such as Lecturing Korean language , teaching computers, teaching Korean dishes, experience activities of Korean culture and other areas, providing information on lifestyle in Seoul, consultation for laws and jobs, programs to accelerate mutual understandings between Koreans and foreigners, and providing opportunities for teenagers to make their dream come true.
Also, employees at Geumcheon Global Village Center are all ready to help and solve various kinds of difficulties that foreigners go through while adapting to life in Korea.
- Chief of the Geumcheon Global Village Center : Chang Yong Kim / Tel : 02) 2627-2881 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Chi Seon Yoon / Tel : 02) 2627-2882 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bo Kyung Park / Tel : 02) 2627-2883 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Seo Young Kim / Tel : 02) 2627-2885 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jung Hwa Heo / Tel : 02) 2627-2886 / E-mail: email@example.com / Fax: 02) 853-8542