Are you interested in Korean Startup VISA(A.K.A OASIS VISA)?
You can get the VISA and prize money here!
Seoul Global Business Center(SGBC), a Business Navigator for Foreign Startups and investors, is going to hold 7th A Big Think(Demo day for foreign startups) for foreigners who want to start tech-based start-ups with Kookmin University, KIPA(Korea Invention Promotion Association) and KPC(Korean Productivity Center).
- Submission of the application via email
- Preliminary Round(Documents Evaluation): Business plan review/ Result announcement on July 10
- Mentoring(optional): July 15 - August 23
- Final Round(10 teams): a demo day(presentation) on August 23 (2 pm to 7 pm) at 9th floor of Seoul Global Center Building
* Please note that the schedule is subject to change
- Application Period: May. 13 ~ June. 30
- Eligibility: Foreigners(a person/a group) or Foreigners-Koreans teams those have technology-based business ideas.
- Submission[via email]:email@example.com
- Required documents:
1. Application form(Download)
2. Summary of the Business plan(within 3 pages, free form)
3. Business plan(PPT or PDF, free form)
4. Team profile with photo(free form)
5. a copy of ARC or passport
What is a technology-based Business idea?
- Any product or service related or combined with technology such as Smartphone, app, IoT and etc
- OASIS 3 : Intellectual Property Application Support and Prototype Production Support by KIPA
- OASIS 5 : Start-up Coaching & Mentoring by KPC
- OASIS 6 : Start-up VISA(D-8-4) Prerequisite 25 points by the ministry of Justice
- OASIS 7 : Incubation office free pass(for 2 seasons) only for 1st place by SGBC
- OASIS 8 : Support for Corporation Establishment by KPC
- Ordinary professional Business consulting(Tax, Incorporation, Intellectual property, etc.) by SGBC