HOME > About Us > Notice > SGC News
|Subject||★Additional Registration Notice for Korean Class★|
Additional Registration Notice for Korean Class
1. Additinal Registration for Korean Class
1) Visit the center 4F (Mon-Fri 09:00~19:30, Lunch Break 11:00~13:00)
3) Submit the application
- International residents in Seoul including who obtained a South Korean citizenship
- Those who can attend classes regularly.
* B-1, B-2, C-3, C-4 visa (temporary) holders and minors are NOT eligible to sign up for this program.
4. Course fee : Free
5. Required Documents
- A copy of your ID (Alien Registration Card, Passport or National Identification Card)
- A photo (3cm*4cm or 4cm*6cm size)
- Applicants can sign up for only one class per person.
- Applicants must visit the center in person during the registration period. (Online application or application by phone or proxy is not acceptable.)
- Applicants may not be assigned to the class they want to get in. The classes will be decided according to the placement test results.
- If some of the classes are below strength or if there are drop-outs, another registration will be open on the website later.
- The class schedule is subject to change depending on the center’s circumstances.
7. To find out more, please contact Daily Living Consultation Team.
- Phone : A Jeong Sim(A. J.) 02-2075-4162
- Email : email@example.com