[OASIS-4] [ONLINE] The 7th Business Start-up School in 2020 The bulletin board provides the content of the article, title, and attachments.
[OASIS-4] [ONLINE] The 7th Business Start-up School in 2020
Seoul Global Business Center is inviting future entrepreneurs to the Business Start-up School in 2020(OASIS-4). Together with our business consultation service, this program provides expats in Seoul with the necessary information to set up and run a business successfully, as well as a chance to network with other expats and local professionals.
- Course Information-
· Course date & time: November 16 ~ November 27 7pm~9pm
(Mon. to Fri., 20 hours in total)
· Class size: 30 people
· Completion criteria: 80% attendance (more than 16 hours)
· Eligibility: Future entrepreneurs (international residents in Seoul)
· Language: English
♦ Notice - This lecture is a real-time online class. You should attend the course with a device (desktop with a webcam or laptop or mobile phone) that can show your face. If you don’t show your face during the class, your attendance is not allowed.
- Application procedure –
1. Application period: November 11 10pm *first-come, first-served
2. Visit the link below and fill out the application form.
3. Send a copy of ARC or Passport via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you use Yandex(yandex.ru) email. Please use a different email.
4. Wait for the confirmation email.
- The application is accepted only when we receive fulfilled application and a copy of ARC(or passport).
- Others –
· This course is run by the Seoul Metropolitan government and Tuition-Free.
· It is authorized as OASIS-4(25 points) by The ministry of justice.
· Contact and Inquiries: Tel (02)6361-4128 / Email email@example.com