We offer one-stop services for the convenience of foreign residents.
- Exchange of a foreign driver’s license for a Korean one and counseling regarding driver’s license
- For requirements, please refer to the website of the Road Traffic Authority.
- Operating hours : Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-4:00PM (Lunch Break 12:00PM-1:00PM)
- Contact : the Road Traffic Authority, 02-2075-4127
Banking & Financial Counseling
- Banking counseling including guidelines on opening or closing a bank account and remittance
- Operating hours : Every Friday, 2:00PM~5:00PM
- Contact : KB Bank, 02-2075-4157
- Application or information for on foreign insurance
- Application or information on regular insurance (private insurance, traveler’s insurance)
- Contact : Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance, 02-2075-4157
Embassy Certificate for Chinese Students
- Issuing an embassy certificate of graduation from a Korean university for Chinese students
- CSSAK activities
- Operating hours : Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-4:30PM (Lunch Break 12:00PM-1:30PM)
- Contact : Education department, the Chinese Embassy, 02-2075-4178
- Opening a mobile account for a new phone, purchasing a used or a new phone and pre-paid USIM card and activating an Internet phone
- All kinds of carriers including SKT, KT and LGT are available.
- Operating hours : Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM (Lunch Break 12:00PM-1:00PM)
- Contact : Gownet with SK Telecom, 02-2075-4134
- Applying for national pension, checking the balance and counseling for lump-sum refund
- Operating hours : Every Thursday, 2:00PM~5:00PM
- Contact : National Pension Service, 02-2075-4125