We offer one-stop services for the convenience of foreign residents.
- Seoul Global Center’s Driver’s License Services
- No Issuance/Exchanges of Driver’s Licenses
→ Please visit other regional Diver’s License Examination Offices for such services.
Road Traffic Authority : www.koroad.or.kr
- Consultation on Korean Driver’s Licenses is Provided Once a Week
(Every Wednesday 9AM~6PM / Lunch 11:30AM~1PM)
- Office to Visit to Receive Your Original Driver’s Licenses Back that were Exchanged at Seoul Global Center
- Foreign Driver’s License Exchange Counter at Seoul Dobong Examination Office
(Address: 1449, Dongil-ro, Nowon-gu, Seoul / Phone Number : 02-2092-0146, 0100 / Road Traffic Authority Customer Service Center : 1577-1120)
- For requirements, please refer to the website of the Road Traffic Authority.
- Application or information for on foreign insurance
- Application or information on regular insurance (private insurance, traveler’s insurance)
- Operating hours : Every Tuesday, 9:00AM~12:00PM
- Contact : Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance, 02-2075-4157
Embassy Certificate for Chinese Students
- Issuing an embassy certificate of graduation from a Korean university for Chinese students
- CSSAK activities
- Operating hours : Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-4:30PM (Lunch Break 12:00PM-1:30PM)
- Contact : Education department, the Chinese Embassy, 02-2075-4178
- Korean Overseas Study Registration Service Network (Only Overseas Chinese Students in Korea) http://korea.lxgz.org.cn/ / 02-779-8115
- Opening a mobile account for a new phone, purchasing a used or a new phone and pre-paid USIM card and activating an Internet phone
- All kinds of carriers including SKT, KT and LGT are available.
- Operating hours : Monday-Wednesday, 1:30PM-5:00PM
- Contact : Gownet with SK Telecom, 02-2075-4134