HOME > COMMUNITY > News & Notice
|Subject||Maintaining Social Distancing (~October17)|
1001_사회적 거리두기 접종완료자 완화 및 재택치료 적용 확대_영어.pdf
□ Level 4 for Capital AreaㆍLevel 3 for Non-Capital Area (October 4th(Mon.) 00:00 ~ October 17(Sun.) 24:00)
* If the population of non-metropolitan city is less than 100,000, the level in City‧Gun can be adjusted autonomously.
◦ An ease is centered on those who are fully vaccinated by comprehensively considering the quarantine situation management and expectations for step-by-step daily recovery transition.
□ Expansion for Home Care
◦ Home care expanding is applied to mild and asymptomatic patients, in consideration of a surge in confirmed patients and a decrease in the severity rate due to vaccination rate.
- Recipient: Applied for mild and asymptomatic confirmed patients only. (Excluding residential whose environment is vulnerable to infection.)
- Waste: Household waste disposal (Outer disinfection and double sealing is a must after 3 days of home treatment ends.