The trade academy offers a customized phased education program which focuses on the development of small and medium-sized businesses at foreign branches, aiming to contribute to the economic independence and job creation for foreign residences as traders.
Trade Academy Schedule
- Period: ~ November
- Time: 30 hours
- Eligibility : Foreign residents interested in starting up a trade business including international students, marriage migrants and naturalized citizens
※ TOPIK Level 4 or higher is required for this course.
- Application: Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct.
- Classese: Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov.
- Location: Seoul Global Center (Jongno), Gangnam Global Business Center, Dongdaemun Global Center
- Subjects: Basic trade, trade law and regulations, flow of import and export, trade contract, customs, etc
- language : Korean
- (02)2271-9522 / email@example.com