The networking event is held with the participation of local and foreign start-uppers. The event reinforces exchange between enterprises, customized personal information exchange and stable partnership build. It also aims to create synergy effect and business activation.
Photo of business incubator and business seminar
|Business matching (export fair)
||Target-type enterprise exchange
||Results briefing session
Industry Business Matching Fair (twice, Gangnam)
- Business Information: 1:1 Export fair
- Business volume: About 10 foreign buyes companies, about 40 SME seoul companies.
- Counseling goods: Makeup, food, clothing, household goods, LED lamps, hand phones, electronics, etc.
- Counseling method: Operating buyers booth, offering interpretation, operating buyer information desk offering 1:1 site matching.
Foreign start-up busines fair
- Business overview: Providing marketing support and collaboration opportunities for initial start-up foreign and domestic companies.
- Businesses volume: About 15 companies who were successful after receiving support from the center.
- Exhibition content: Priority selection for companies who can provide attendees a content and/or product exhibition experience.
- Operation method: Operating a booth for participating companies, offering consulting, networking and more.
Domestic/foreign business exchange networking
- Business information: Provide an opportunity for Domestic and foreign companies to create partnership relations and cooperating.
- Businesses volume: Foreign and domestic businesses who are looking for networking.
- Operation method: Increasing success rates through participation at the networking event according to the industrial classification and type
Results briefing session
- Business information: Annual business center business information sharing and interaction between all the participants in the program.
- Business volume: About 100 participants acourding to industry.
- Operation method: Annual business results report , presented success stories , networking , etc.
- (02)6001-7240 / firstname.lastname@example.org