The entrepreneurship contest, held mainly for foreigners, was created in order to attract top talented foreigners and invigorate foreign technology start-ups.
Hackathon : Hack@Seoul
Two days (including night time), hardware-based competition.
- Participants : Local/foreign software developing meeting members and individual foreigners
- How does it work: : Develop a product using the equipment (hardware) given, within 48 hours.
- Promotion methods : utilization of external resources and conjunction with professional organizations
Demo day : A Big Think
Competition of product or service start-up items.
- Participants: 20 teams of foreigners
- Selection method: The semi-finalist selection will be made based on the contestants' business services and its thorough business plan.
- Judging panel: Technology based start-up related institutions and startup accelerators
- Final preperation
- Peparation of the qualified accepted team's service and experimental product idea.
- Attendees: Teams who made it through the first qualifer
- About: The team who have successfully passed the document screening will present their product/services for semi-final.
- Judge panel : Technology based start-up related institutions and startup accelerators
- Investment Connection / Oppurtunity: Start-up accelerators and VC investors will be invited for investment opportunites.
- 02-2075-4139 / firstname.lastname@example.org