HOME > Education & Culture > Korean Class
- Regular Course
- Period : 12 weeks
- Textbook (level) : Sogang Korean (1A - 1B - 2A - 2B - 3A - 3B - 4A - 4B)
- TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Preparation Class
- Period : 8 weeks
- Level : Beginner (Level 1 and 2), Intermediate (Level 3 and 4), Advanced (Level 5 and 6)
- Visit our center in person (first-come, firsts-served) on the registration day ⇒ Take a Placement test ⇒ Check the result
- For Korean alphabet class applicants, placement test is not required.
- Due to COVID-19, applications for Korean Class in 2020 will be made online. (Please refer to the notice.)
- ID card (passport or alien registration card)
- A colored photo (3cm x 4cm)
Tuition : Free of charge
- You cannot get or extend a visa by taking our Korean Class.
- Tourist Visa holders (C-3) and minors are not eligible to apply our Korean Class.
- You have to buy the textbook yourself.
- Contact : Dahye Kim, Ajeong Sim, Program Operation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4151 (Dahye Kim / Regular class), 02-2075-4157 (Ajeong Sim / TOPIK Class, Special Class)
- Email : email@example.com