HOME > Education & Culture > Korean Class
- Regular Course
- Period : 12 weeks
- Textbook (level) : Sogang Korean (1A - 1B - 2A - 2B - 3A - 3B)
- TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Preparation Class
- Period : 8 weeks
- Level : Beginner (Level 1 and 2), Intermediate (Level 3 and 4), Advanced (Level 5 and 6)
- Visit our center in person (first-come, firsts-served) on the registration day ⇒ Take a Placement test ⇒ Check the result
- For Korean alphabet class applicants, placement test is not required.
- ID card (passport or alien registration card)
- A colored photo (3cm x 4cm)
Tuition : Free of charge
- Deposit 30,000won (you should make a payment on the registration day)
- In case of regular courses, deposit will be returned if your attendance rate is over 80 percent.
- In case of TOPIK preparation classes, deposit will be returned if you submit a copy of your TOPIK verification slip.
- You cannot get or extend a visa by taking our Korean Class.
- Tourist Visa holders (C-3) and minors are not eligible to apply our Korean Class.
- Contact : Dahyung Noh(Chinese), Hyoeun Cho(Korean), Ji Eun Kim(English), Daily Living Consultation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4160/4136/4151
- Email : email@example.com