HOME > Education & Culture > Korean Class
- Regular Course
- Period : 12 weeks
- Textbook (level) : Sogang Korean (1A - 1B - 2A - 2B - 3A - 3B)
- TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Preparation Class
- Period : 8 weeks
- Level : Beginner (Level 1 and 2), Intermediate (Level 3 and 4), Advanced (Level 5 and 6)
- Visit our center in person (first-come, firsts-served) on the registration day ⇒ Take a Placement test ⇒ Check the result
- For Korean alphabet class applicants, placement test is not required.
- ID card (passport or alien registration card)
- A colored photo (3cm x 4cm)
Tuition : Free of charge
- You cannot get or extend a visa by taking our Korean Class.
- Tourist Visa holders (C-3) and minors are not eligible to apply our Korean Class.
- Contact : Dahyung Noh, Hyoeun Cho, Ajeong Sim, Program Operation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4160(Dahyung Noh / Chinese), 02-2075-4136 (Hyoeun Cho / TOPIK Class), 02-2075-4162 (Ajeong Sim / English and Regular class)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org