We provide Driver’s License Class for foreign residents who are not familiar with Korean traffic regulations. Through the class, you can prepare Korean driver’s license written test and learn traffic safety rules.
- Period : March to November (once a week, 6 weeks in total)
- Venue: 4th Floor, Seoul Global Center building
- Content : Road Traffic Act, driver’s responsibility, traffic lights sequence, tips for driving course and on-road driving test, how to handle a car accident, etc.
- Target : Foreign residents (adults only)
- Language : Korean (TOPIK 3, KIIP 3 or upper level)
- Host : Seoul Global Center and Department of Foreign Affairs, Jongno District Police Office
- We recruit students once a month between February and September.
- Please check the recent announcement on our website to find the exact date and time.
- Alien registration card and passport
- A colored photo (3cm x 4cm)
- Application form and consent form for collection and use of personal information
- Free of charge (Textbook fee is not included)
- Contact : Geonmin Lee, Daily Living Consultation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4108