We hold many cultural events to encourage communication between Korean and foreign residents.
Expats’ day with FC Seoul
Since 2010, Expat’s Day with FC Seoul has been held every year to level the playing field for both Korean and foreign residents who rarely have an opportunity to enjoy watching soccer game due to hectic daily lives, financial burden, etc. Also, the event is a great opportunity for participants to communicate with people from different cultures.
- When : Once a year
- Location : Seoul World Cup Stadium
- Content : Global Concert, complimentary tickets for multicultural family members, discounted ticket price for foreign residents.
- Contact : Dahyung Noh, Daily Living Consultation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4160
Korean Holiday Events
The purpose for Korean Holiday Events is to introduce and provide foreign residents with a chance to experience unique Korean Holiday custom to foreigners.
Main Content : Hanbok Experience (traditional clothes), traditional food, traditional toys and other countries’ holiday culture, etc.
- Person in Charge : Dahyung Noh, Daily Living Consultation Team
- Contact : 02-2075-4160
Foreigners’ Flea Market
Foreign residents living in Seoul can sell traditional handcrafts, used products, souvenirs, etc. To activate community culture to public, vendors can donate part of the earnings to charity organizations.
- Period : April to October (five times a year)
- Venue : Gwanghwamun square, Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Namsan Hanok Village, etc.
- The number of participants: 30 groups of foreign residents residing in Seoul
- Participation Fee : Free of charge
- Items for Sale : Used items, traditional handcrafts, souvenirs, gifts, etc.
- Contact : Da Hye Kim, Daily Living Consultation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4151