We support foreign residents' communities by providing office space and useful information and promoting their activities for the purpose of fostering self-reliant foreign communities.
- Assisting Community Activities of Foreign Residents: we support promotional materials, offer consultation, and pay the rent for places for events, etc.
- The application is open in every six month.
- Providing Office Space (Sarang-bang) for Community: selected communities can use an office on the fifth floor of Seoul Global Center building.
- The application is open once in a year.
- Assisting Community Activities of Foreign Residents : Hyoeun Cho, Program Operation Team / 02-2075-4136
- Providing Office Space (Sarang-bang) for Community : Pak Viktoriia , Counceling Operation Team / 02-2075-4147