In order to assist foreign residents settling into Seoul, we recruit Seoul Correspondents to provide helpful information on daily Seoul life, Korean policy and events in different languages.
- Period : March to December (10 months in total)
- Languages : English, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Russian, Uzbek, Thai, Spanish, Arabic, Indonesian (12 languages)
- How to apply : Job opening will be posted on our website in late January or early February.
- Covering news about daily living and foreign policy of Seoul city in their native language
- Writing articles about Seoul Global Center or community news, events in Seoul and other news
- Writing articles about various subjects including events of Seoul Global Center and foreign community, etc
- Seoul Correspondent blog http://blog.naver.com/seoulglobalcenter
- Contact : Hee Song, Program Operation Team
- Phone : 02-2075-4193