HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO)|
|Address||WeGO Secretariat, 7F, Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Ms. Alizée Rousset|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Program & Research Assistant (Internship)|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||1,200,000 KRW Per Month|
|Job Description||About WeGO
The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international association of city and other local governments, smart tech solutions providers, and national and regional institutions committed to the transformation of cities into Smart Sustainable Cities.
WeGO’s Secretariat is based in Seoul, Korea, with regional offices in East Asia (Chengdu, China), Eurasia (Ulyanovsk, Russia), the Mediterranean (Beyoğlu, Turkey), and Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico).
WeGO has more than 150 members around the world and serves as their international platform to improve the quality of life, innovate in the delivery of public services, and strengthen regional competitiveness.
● Assist in the organizing and running of programs, annual workshops, and other events related to smart sustainable cities for local governments, corporations, and institutions
● Conduct research on smart city-related topics, including projects and other relevant fields
● Support WeGO activities and the management of members
* Tasks and responsibilities may change in accordance with the organization’s needs.
● Start Date: Monday 25 February, 2019
● Duty Station: WeGO Secretariat, 7F, Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
● Term: 6 months, 4 days/week
● Hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00-18:00
● Language: English
*The internship duration may be renegotiated based on the preferences of the applicant.
● Salary: approximately KRW 1,200,000 per month (including insurance, pension and weekly holiday allowance)
● Fluency in English
● Bachelor’s degree (current) in relevant field
● Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Google Office Suite)
● Strong research and business writing skills
● Strong organizational skills and teamwork
● Attention to detail, commitment, and interest in smart sustainable cities and ICT
● Knowledge and understanding of WeGO and its mission
● Work experience in the area of smart sustainable cities and ICT or at international organizations, in government, or at research institutions
● Experience with research and/or organization of events
● Fluency in additional languages
|Guidelines for Applicants||Required Documents:
1. Application Form
2. Resume and Cover Letter (with recent photo)
3. Recent scores on internationally recognized English proficiency tests (TOEIC, etc.) (optional)
Please download the application form from WeGO’s website (http://we-gov.org/careers/) and submit it along with all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WeGO Job Opening – Program & Research Assistant” by the deadline.
Selected candidates will be selected to pass interviews on Thursday 21 February.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|