HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO)|
|Address||WeGO Secretariat, 7F, Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Ms. Alizée Rousset|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Design & Communications Assistant (Internship)|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||1,200,000 KRW Per Month|
|Job Description||About WeGO
The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international association of city and other local governments, smart tech solutions providers, and national and regional institutions committed to the transformation of cities into Smart Sustainable Cities.
WeGO’s Secretariat is based in Seoul, Korea, with regional offices in East Asia (Chengdu, China), Eurasia (Ulyanovsk, Russia), the Mediterranean (Beyoğlu, Turkey), and Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico).
WeGO has more than 150 members around the world and serves as their international platform to improve the quality of life, innovate in the delivery of public services, and strengthen regional competitiveness.
● Design contents and materials for WeGO’s different programs (flyers, banners, brochures, etc.)
● Design promotional materials for WeGO’s website and social media
● Assist in managing WeGO’s website and social media
● Support in other communication tasks and promotional activities
● Start Date: Monday 25 February, 2019
● Duty Station: WeGO Secretariat, 7F, Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
● Term: 6 months, 4 days/week
● Hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00-18:00
● Language: English
*The internship duration may be renegotiated based on the preferences of the applicant.
● Salary: approximately KRW 1,200,000 per month (including insurance, pension and weekly holiday allowance)
● Fluency in English
● Bachelor’s degree (current) in relevant field
● Excellent proficiency in design softwares (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, etc.)
● Knowledge of MS Office, Google Office Suite
● Strong written communication and organizational skills
● Attention to detail, commitment, and creativity
● Knowledge and understanding of WeGO and its mission
● Communications or marketing-related experience
● Fluency in additional languages
|Guidelines for Applicants||Required Documents:
1. Application Form
2. Resume and Cover Letter (with recent photo)
3. Portfolio (examples of past design work)
4. Recent scores on internationally recognized English proficiency tests (TOEIC, etc.) (optional)
Please download the application form from WeGO’s website (http://we-gov.org/careers/) and submit it along with all necessary documents to email@example.com with the subject “WeGO Job Opening – Design & Communications Assistant” by the deadline.
Selected candidates will be selected to pass interviews on Thursday 21 February.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|