HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||Asia Master Trade Co.,Ltd.|
|Address||4/F, Ace Hightech City2, 24-1, Mullae-dong 6-ga Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Maggie Yue|
|Job Title||Assistant Marketing Manager (Cosmetics)|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relations|
|Job Description||We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and data-driven Assistant Marketing Manager to help our skincare brand expand in Southeast Asia. The Brand Marketing Assistant is responsible for planning, executing and optimizing marketing efforts, focusing on Google SEO, marketing research, strategy, and creativity to accelerate abroad business growth.
Brand Website: www.axis-y.com
|Job Requirement||• Develop strategic relationships with key media and influencers and manage day-to-day relations.
• Develop high-quality written materials, including communications narratives; press releases, background materials, planning documents and other executive communications tied to the brand.
• A strong partnership with e-Commerce will also be key, and a good understanding of digital commerce and marketing will help drive brand goals forward.
• Conduct competitive analysis and research on trends/best-in-class examples to continue innovating in key categories and share with senior management.
• Serves as a strategic communications advisor to marketing manager and work closely with leadership to advance the strategic priorities of the business against all goals.
• Work closely with key brand partners such as product development, communications, creative and market research to create seamless alignment and a clear understanding of business priorities.
• Manage a budget, demonstrate ROI and results for programs, and spend while measuring key success and failures
|Guidelines for Applicants||• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Strong analytical, organizational, project management and excellent English writing and oral communications.
• Knowledge of SNS, Youtube, influencer marketing and advertising.
• Self-Starter, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and handle a broad range of projects.
• Must be proficient in Word & PowerPoint and capable of learning additional computer skills
• Confident in both face to face client meetings and presentations.
• Experience in cosmetics or fashion industry a plus
• Experience with global marketing or international cultural exposure a plus
• Malay, Bahasa Indonesia, Pilipino speaker would be an advantage
|Additional Information||When you join AMT, you become part of a vibrantly diverse group and enjoy a vibrant multicultural work environment.
• A warm, open, fun and friendly working environment
• Outstanding benefits for full-time employment
• Paid Vacation
• 4 Insurance
• Countless free cosmetics gifts every month
If you are interested, please apply with a CV and covering letter telling us why you’re perfect for the role and why the opportunity is of interest to you. The deadline for applications is 1st June.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|