HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||16, Teheran-ro 20-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul|
|Recruiting Manager||Seong Lee|
|Job Title||Software Engineer (Frontend, Backend, Data Engineer, Data Analyst)|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Job Description||"Wake Data, Make Value"
D.Dive is a leading data intelligence company in the digital advertising market, providing data-driven marketing services and business performance optimization solutions.
We connect advertisers and consumers efficiently by actively utilizing all available data like social data, company's internal data. campaign data and so forth with various Ad-Tech.
We complete the marketing value transfer cycle based on a deep understanding of three key players that are consumers, advertisers, and marketers, in the digital advertising market.
With the data, we perform market sensing, customer behavior analysis, campaign planning and increase the efficiency of digital advertising eventually.
Now, we are making solutions founded on that philosophy. Any kinds of new technologies can be applied to our solution such as deep learning, data visualization,
big data analytics and new media services like smart speakers and AR/VR as ads inventories.
You wanna feel something interesting? Then dive into D.Dive.
|Job Requirement||[Frontend Engineer]
- Develop sophisticated client & side applications for the web and mobile web
- Develop web dashboard, data visualization with continuous improvements to performance and stability
- Implements web prototyping and markups
- Basic concept of React.JS and MongoDB
- Experience working with and building RESTful APIs
- Develop web crawler
- Build distributed data processing platform
- Experience of python
- Familiar with REST API
- Server side trouble shooting & tuning
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Hive
- Relational SQL databases
- Data pipelines and workflow management tools: Luigi, Airflow etc
- AWS cloud services: EC2, Redshift, EMR
- Scripting languages: Python, Scala, C++ etc.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools like SQL, Python and R and knowledge of Excel
- Technical background and solid programming experience especially Python
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data with advanced data visualization abilities (Python, Tableau)
- Statistics knowledge and hypothesis testing experience
- Basic understanding in machine learning algorithms such as multi-class classifications, decision trees, support vector machines and deep learning
- Basic understanding of probability and statistical models (generative and descriptive models)
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
|Guidelines for Applicants||For applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Additional Information||[Working culture]
Development performance is proportional to concentration, not time! We are committed to ensuring the flexibility and independence of our members, pursuing a culture of making an own way as well.
Avoid consuming and repetitive meetings, we are trying to create an efficient working environment that can bring out the best performance.
Thinking about your career and the direction of the company together, for those who are looking for rapid growth and broad opportunities in start-up, don't hesitate to join us!
|Apply Type||E-mail, Homepage|