HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||Be Mused Korea|
|Address||Nonhyeon-Ro 151-Gil 41 #302, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Job Title||Digital Content Creator|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Stipend KRW Per Month|
|Categories||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relations|
|Job Description||Be Mused Korea is a K-Beauty online editorial shop and marketing company. Centrally located in Seoul, we serve a worldwide audience by curating only cruelty-free Korean skincare brands.
We are currently seeking 1-3 summer interns who are highly proactive, creative, and motivated to join our team for an internship lasting up to 12 weeks. As Be Mused Korea’s Intern, you will work with our team to assist with the digital marketing initiatives as outlined below:
- Assist with the creative and operational process of digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to: writing blog post drafts, editing photos/videos, assisting with Instagram engagement, creating and uploading interesting content, etc.
- Identify, maintain and update media list of influencers and bloggers; manage affiliate program
- Vet and respond to incoming influencer requests
- Participate in brainstorming for development of overall marketing initiatives
- Be “in the know” of what’s going on in the beauty industry, social space, and overall pop culture
- Assist in company events and other ground marketing activities
- Assist in product shipments and gifting
- Assist the team in day-to-day operations as needed
Strong writing and editing skills
Knowledge of digital marketing
Demonstrated experience with Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
Professional attitude with exceptional customer service skills
Professional work experience or experience working in an office setting
Background in journalism, media, marketing, or communications
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design skills a plus
Photography and photo editing skills a plus
Passion for beauty industry a plus
Interest in pursuing a career in the beauty industry or digital marketing
Detail-oriented, creative mind with an eye for design
Intrinsic motivation to build and grow with a meaningful company
Proficient to fluent in Korean
F-2/F-4 visa eligible
|Guidelines for Applicants||HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and cover letter using this link: https://forms.gle/Mup56eVKUvJid8e97
Please keep cover letter to maximum 300 words. Optional: Include a portfolio of past work or a writing sample.
All applications sent to our email address will be ignored.
This is an unpaid internship with a small stipend for transportation and benefits of some skincare samples. There are paid part-time or full-time staff position(s) available for interns that best complete the internship.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|