HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||3F Electronic World Bldg, Cheongpa-ro 109, Yongsan-gu 14 Dong, Seoul|
|Recruiting Manager||Sarah Schmidt|
|Job Title||Intern Content Creator / Videographer|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||unpaid USD Per Year|
|Categories||Arts / Entertainment/Media|
|Job Description||VSLB Digital Design Studio is providing tailored solutions for product advertising to global brands. We execute global campaigns by creating artistic concepts and producing 3D Product Visualizations, Motion Graphic, Visual Branding and 360 VR Solutions with a deep artistic approach and understanding of art. Our Mission is to enable people and brands to be more creative and therefore captivate consumers through out multiple platforms. We believe in Artistry as common language which has the power to connect people from various cultures and countries.
We are looking for a creative content creator with great writing, videography, photography- and video editing skills to join the team for an internship starting from June.
What you will be doing :
- Craft Ideas and Plan Content to Advertise VSLB across multiple platforms
- Align content to Digital Branding of VSLB
- identify target consumers and demographics to then tailor topics to their interest
- Film content and edit content
- Work together with the advertising and marketing team to plan campaigns
- Unleash your own creativity
The experience you will gain?
- Work with an international team from Italy, Colombia, Korea and Germany
- strategically planning content and crafting ideas into reality
- Align content to strategies and optimize content to inspire our target demographics
- Insights on marketing and advertising strategies
- Insights on identifying community and engaging with them by providing valuable information through video content
We are looking forward to review your portfolio, CV and information about you at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Requirement||We believe that your creativity will be a great asset to our team.
Please apply if you have the below skills and passion for the following:
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro
Passion for Videography & Photography
Passion for Creativity and Art
Excellent ability to express ideas in verbal and writing
Potentially an artistic signature
Great if you have a degree or are in your bachelors or masters in either media design, advertising, video art, photography, or design... but not a must have ;)
If you speak Korean, English and other that's a plus.
|Guidelines for Applicants||The internship will be held at VSLB HQ.
Time: from 10:30 am to afternoon 5 pm
(timeline can be agreed on)
Monday to Friday
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|