HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||11, Yeoksam-ro 3-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea|
|Job Title||ecommerce digital marketer|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Month|
|Categories||Sales / Trading / Customer Service|
|Job Description||ESPAYMENT is looking for an E-Commerce Digital Marketing Intern reporting to the CEO. She/he will drive qualified traffic to fuel revenue and traffic growth for website to acquire new customers for the business. Key tasks include campaign planning, program analysis and optimization.
• Drive growth specifically via e-commerce acquisition marketing programs, including: Social media ads, email workflow funnel
• Develops actionable insights and optimizations using generated reports across all digital marketing acquisition programs.
• Leads strong testing strategy across marketing tactics and consumer’s path on site.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
|Job Requirement||• Preferably Seoul, Korea based otherwise can work remotely
• Strong analytical skills
• Technical knowledge relevant to typical e-commerce environment
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Strategic, analytical and creative thinker; flexible approach – constantly looking for new ideas
• Planning and organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple duties simultaneously
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
|Guidelines for Applicants||Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|