HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||Magokjoongang12ro 31(Magok-dong), Gangseo-gu, Seoul|
|Recruiting Manager||Hyemin Park|
|Job Title||Voice recording for American English native speakers|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Finance / Accounting / Auditing|
-The job consists of 2 parts.
1. The first part is to make a voice recording at a studio
2. The second part of the task is to listen and check over the pronunciation of your own recorded audio files and re-record if needed.
- Around 1 ~ 1.5 hrs' work at our office.
- Salary / Wages: 90,000 won (By bank transfer)
- Starts from Jul-27th~ Aug-14th, Mon to Fri. The recording time can be selected by the candidate among 3 sessions below.
Session 1: 9:30 AM~11:00 AM
Session 2: 1:30 PM~3:00 PM
Session 3: 3:30 PM~5:00 PM
- Native American, both genders are welcome
- Visa requirements: Valid ARC card holder only (Alien Registration Card)
|Guidelines for Applicants||Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Hyemin Park) with the information below;
Place of growth(city& state):
Mobile number in korea/ kakao id:
Your available recording schedules: (Pls write down 3 possible Date& Sessions, for example: Jul-27th Session 1, 28th Session 2, 30th Session2 )
Our office located near Magoknaru Station(마곡나루역), Seoul.