HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||Asia Master Trade Co.,Ltd.|
|Address||SK V1 Center RM 1201 10, Seonyu-ro 9-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Maggie Yue|
|Job Title||Office Assistant ( Skincare Brand )|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Sales / Trading / Customer Service|
|Job Description||Job Overview
We are hiring an Office Assistant to join our growing team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, AXIS-Y is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
AXIS-Y is the first brand committed to the creation of climate-based skincare. We listen to the needs and concerns of our market in order to deliver skincare they will love. In 2020 alone, we’ve grown to become a beloved brand by the online skincare community. When you join AXIS-Y, you become part of a vibrantly diverse group and enjoy a vibrant multicultural work environment.
What does an office assistant do?
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Responsibilities for Office Assistant
• Greet visitors in a professional manner
• Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
• Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
• Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
• Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Assisting CEO for job recruiting
• Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research
-Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
-Coordinating events as necessary.
-Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases. ( such as: Employee Handbook, Guidebook, Dropbox, Google Calendar etc..)
Experience as a virtual assistant.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
|Job Requirement||• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
• Proficiency in MS Office
|Guidelines for Applicants|
|Additional Information||When you join AMT, you become part of a vibrantly diverse group and enjoy a vibrant multicultural work environment.
• A warm, open, fun, chill and friendly working environment
• Outstanding benefits for full-time employment
• Paid Vacation
• 4 Insurance
• Countless free cosmetics gifts every month
• Free snacks
• Work refreshing day off
• AND MORE
If you are interested, please apply with a CV and covering letter telling us why you’re perfect for the role and why the opportunity is of interest to you.
*** We are not able to support the working visa***
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|