HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||67-1, Gimsangok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Ham Jin Hee|
|Job Title||Web Designer|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Month|
HelloBiz is a professional platform service development company.
We started with the business philosophy and belief that
"The success of customer business is the success of HelloBiz."
We have completed various business platform services with our customers from start to finish.
If you consider about IT partner who is sincere about everything,
That's what HelloBiz pursues.
"The most important thing about business is People."
HelloBiz think people is the most important, relationship, also we try to be sincere.
Even now, HelloBiz promises to be the first step in leading the success of customers with the harmony of our executives and employees.
This role requires to have a deep understanding of Experience Design for Mobile App.
A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must.
• Good understanding of grid systems, topography and mobile interface trends
• Ability to think on all layers, from product design to interaction to beautiful pixels
• Comfortable in testing for intuitiveness and experience after implementation
• Can conduct ongoing user feedback using UI/UX lab setup and
• Agile / Scrum development process
• Form the design system and lead in alignment of designs
• Ability to perform parallel design investigations
• Develop and sustain strong working network with internal and external stakeholders
• Degree with 4 years of experience in UI/UX design
• Portfolio that demonstrates design thinking, process and solutions
• Experience in creating user persona, user flow, wireframe and final UI
• Capable of using Sketch/XD, Invision, Zeplin and Abstract
• Good oral / written communication skills and strong problem solver
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
|Guidelines for Applicants||
Send your Resume and cover letter to our email
Subject of the email must contain the Post you are applying for, along with your full name.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|
|Apply Type||E-mail, Homepage|