HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||67-1, Gimsangok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Ham Jin Hee|
|Job Title||Web Front Developer|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Month|
|Job Description||We are working with one of the fastest growing mobile applications company in the region and they are seeking qualified candidates
to apply for the abovementioned position.
• Handle full development cycle, design and implement front-end mobile applications
• Develop documentation including help text, report samples and screen samples
• Apply software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
• Understand the differences between browsers and be able to handle common compatibility issues.
• At least 1 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in HTML5 + CSS3
• Proficient in front-end and back-end data interaction technologies such as axios, ajax, web socket.
• Proficient in JS framework on the PC side, angular, react or vue.
• Able to communicate in Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese customers)
|Guidelines for Applicants||Send your Resume and cover letter to our email
Subject of the email must contain the Post you are applying for, along with your full name.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|
|Apply Type||E-mail, Homepage|