HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||East Meets West (Seoul Cosmetic Surgery)|
|Address||8 Gangnam-daero 69-gil, Seocho 4(sa)-dong Seocho-dong KI Tower, 10th floor, #1017, Seocho-gu,|
|Recruiting Manager||Mona Hanson|
|Job Title||The Cosmetic Concierge Intern - Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||0 USD Per Year|
|Categories||Sales / Trading / Customer Service|
|Job Description||Seoul Cosmetic Surgery is a premium licensed, medical tourism agency that curates the best doctors and clinics for patients who are interested in best-in-class medical procedures. We are based in Gangnam and looking for a responsible, customer-focused intern who is passionate about beauty and aesthetics.
The Cosmetic Concierge Intern - Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery is responsible for providing a concierge service to our clientele,
MUST BE BILINGUAL(ENGLISH/KOREAN)
|Job Requirement||In this role you will:
Review treatment Plans
Coordinate treatment plans and schedules with clinics
Answer customer’s emails in a timely manner
Make recommendations for accommodation, things to do
Accompany customers for checkup consultation
Prepare marketing materials
Execute our marketing plans for cosmetic services
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function with excellence:
· Greet and perform patient check-in/out by interacting with the patients and accommodating their scheduling needs.
· Retain patients by building strong relationships and providing compassionate, exceptional care.
· Educate patients on services
· Coordinate appointments for multiple procedures.
· Respond to problems or concerns with services by answering incoming emails and returning messages within 24 hours.
· Serve all patients as needed, anticipating their wants and needs.
· Coordinate and execute marketing events.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
|Guidelines for Applicants||nterested applicants are kindly requested to send an email letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
(Indicating the specific Position i.e. "Social Media Marketing Internship": in the subject line.)
|Additional Information||*Please be aware that this is a 6-month unpaid internship. We do reimburse for public transportation to/from the office and there will be multiple perks.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|