HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||8, Gangnam-daero 53-gil Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu|
|Job Title||SOCIAL MEDIA - VIDEO - CONTENT CREATION INTERNSHIP|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Finance / Accounting / Auditing|
|Job Description||Kworld Media is a Video marketing agency focused on content related to korean culture mainly. We are based in Seoul with our team members located in different countries.
We are currently looking for a social media intern to join our team and work along with us to bring high-quality TikTok content relating to Korean culture.
This internship is eligible for college credit. 6 months unpaid internship.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WELCOME - Visa provided
If you have a love and passion for social media and want to utilize your knowledge and skill into marketing, then this is the internship for you! We are looking for a social media intern who wants to join our team to help manage and boot our social media platforms.
Your tasks include:
• Examine and stay up to date with K-beauty influencer
• Manage social media campaign
• Create unique and creative content on social media, specifically TikTok
|Job Requirement||- Manages the company’s social media accounts and post content.
Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Video Content Creation
- Experience with Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube.
|Guidelines for Applicants||Please send cover letter, resume and samples of your work by email
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|