HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||PI IP LAW|
|Address||Urban Hive 11F, 476 Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06120, South Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Daeho Lee|
|Job Title||Strategic Planning Manager|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Consulting Services / Legal|
|Job Description||- Lead and develop marketing strategies and execution plans
- Conduct market research and create marketing materials
- Coordinate short-term & long-term business strategies based on market insight
- Work with our Product Manager to optimize marketing campaigns
- Manage the implementation, tracking, efficiency and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Actively communicate with related departments within the firm
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Native-level language proficiency in both Korean and English (excellent written and verbal skills in both languages required)
3. 0 - 3 years in business consulting, marketing, law, IP, technology or relevant fields as an associate/research analyst/business analyst
4. Logical thinker with problem-solving skills and ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
5. Strong communication skills, including the ability to work in a team environment while being able to work independently
6. Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multitask and manage time in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
7. Proficient in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Degree in related fields such as business, marketing, public relations or others
2. Ability to demonstrate a professional and passionate demeanor
3. Detail-oriented, highly organized and accustomed to working with deadlines
4. Proactive, open and keen to learn
5. Experience with Tableau highly preferred
|Guidelines for Applicants||- Please send a cover letter and resume all of which in both English and Korean in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to participate in an editing/writing test and a face-to-face interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Additional Information||The deadline to apply is 31 July 2021.
However, we will stop considering applications as soon as we have found a suitable candidate.
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|