HOME > About Us > Notice > SGC News
|Subject||Notice for an Extended Psychology Consultation|
Notice for an Extended Psychology Consultation
Current free English and Korean Psychological counseling restricted on relationship problem with coworkers,
job stress and a balance between the work and personal life will be provided in wider range of issues such as
depression, anxiety, family problem and a cultural difference. If you look for a healthy and balanced relation,
communication and inner well being, we are here to support you.
□ General outline
- Counseling Service: Psychological Counseling by a professional psychotherapist
- Date: From September to December, 2016
- Applicant: Foreigners who are able to communicate in Korean or English (over 18 years old only)
- Location: Psychological Counseling Research Center in Hapjeong-dong
- Languages provided: English and Korean
- Counseling will be provided for matters related to depression, anxiety, relationship, family problem
and cultural adjustment, etc.
□ How to apply
- For application : Visit Seoul Global Center, 5th floor of Seoul Global Center building.
(For inquiry ☎ 02-2075-4180 )
- Procedure: Preliminary counseling at Seoul Global Center
→ Apply for a Psychology Consultation
→ Determine if the person needs the counseling
→ Connect the applicant to the YOU&ME Psychological Counseling Research Center
- Counseling session: 1 sessions per week
(50 minutes per session/ maximum of 5 sessions per person)