HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||D&K Corporation(GL EDU)|
|Address||Goyangsi, Ilsandong-gu, Madudong 781|
|Recruiting Manager||Mrs Kim|
|Mobile Phone No.||010-9291-7462|
|Job Title||Multiculture teacher(European, Africans who reside in Korea)|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Education, Training, and Library|
|Job Description||1)What is multicultural education?
Foreign teacher visits kindergartens 1 day of the week (same school teaching for 6 weeks) and teaches his & her own country's culture such as traditional song, house, natural environment, traditional food, dance and game. The teacher talks and teaches by using their own language, not English nor Korean.
|Job Requirement||2)It is aimed that kids can vividly experience various foreign different countries' cultures in person. After 6 weeks, every teacher teach other different school kids.
3) Teaching Hours :2~3 hours for teaching 1 school in a day (Starting time can be different by school's conditions, usually from 10~ 12a.m.
|Guidelines for Applicants||3) Payment
- non-experienced new multiculture teacher--- ₩ 55,000 a day (2~3 hours teaching)
- After one year Experience --₩~65,000 a day (2~3 hours teaching)
_ You can work 3 days ~ 5 days in a week,
|Additional Information||5) Documents
- A copy of resume with picture (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A copy of certificate of alien registration (No provision of visa extention by us)
-After interview,Health Certificate, Teaching plan
6) Kindergarten location
: Seoul, Gyeonggi-do area(Anyang,Suwon,Euijeongbu,Goyang) Incheon city. Please contact: 010-9291-7462
|Required Document||Resume , Photo|