HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||bio Merieux Korea|
|Address||7th Fl. Yoosung Bldgs, Yeoksam-dong, Yeoksam-ro 121, Gangnam-gu, Seoul|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Financial & Administrative Manager|
|Career Level||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Finance / Accounting / Auditing|
|Job Description||• Oversee the development of financial and operational strategy, and monitoring of internal control procedures. Recommend and implement the best financial strategy for the business
• Lead the Finance team in all financial activities including: Accounting, financial analysis & planning, risk management, internal control, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, pricing, tax and treasury;
• Participate in the development of strategic plans and contribute to meet the strategic objectives on both existing and new business issues. Support management on the financial implications of business activities and ways to improve the affiliate profitability, cash generation and return on the capital employed.
• Deliver monthly analyses, KPIs and reports to management so that they understand the financial and business performance
• Ensure the effectiveness, compliance and full integrity and quality of the financial information by respecting corporate & local accounting rules and the deadlines of corporate reporting
• Optimize the tools, processes and organization of the Finance department to constantly improve the insight and service level to the business
• Safeguard the Company’s fiscal situation, with the support of Group’s Tax team and local tax advisor
• Coordination with Regional Supply Chain to drive and manage local supply chain and sales admin activities
|Job Requirement||• About 8 years of experience in a senior role in a multi-national company
• Proven exposure in broad finance skills and including accounting, credit collection, legal & tax, treasury and controlling. Strong SAP knowledge, with CPA preferred. Prior experience in Asia-Pacific is advantageous
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business strongly preferred
• Strong ability to support business strategies
• Proven leadership ability and strong team player
• Strong analytical skills, rigorous and methodical approach to complex problems solving
• Strong English communication (fluency in French is advantageous), interpersonal and cultural adaptability skills
• Ability to travel and to relocate in the future based on business needs
|Guidelines for Applicants|
|Additional Information||Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux's strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux's solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
To fulfill its mission to improve public health worldwide, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries. Its world headquarters are located in the Lyon area in France.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
Biomerieux Korea Co., Ltd. is currently looking for a Financial & Administrative Manager to be based at its Seoul office. Biomerieux Korea was founded in 1994 and also has branch offices at Busan, Gwangju and Daegu.
|Required Document||Resume , Cover letter|