HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||Seoul National University|
|Address||1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 08826|
|Recruiting Manager||Jongho Kim|
|Mobile Phone No.||010-9924-9140|
|Job Title||Casting Foreigners for YTN World Korean Learning Program|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Education, Training, and Library|
|Job Description||We are looking for foreigners who are interested in appearing on an educational TV program 'Ssingssing Korean 2' broadcast by YTN World. 'Ssingssing Korean' is a Korean learning program using up-to-date K-POP, drama, and entertainment programs. Created by Seoul National University under the support of the National Institute of Korean Language, 'Ssingssing Korean' is being broadcast worldwide from YTN World and YouTube since early 2017.
You may refer to the YouTube Channel via:
Ssingssing Korean YouTube Movie Clip
|Job Requirement||If you are fluent in Korean (particularly pronunciation) as well as your mother tongue is English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, or Russian, you can apply for being one of the cast members. Predetermined performance fee will be paid.
- Number of cast members: one person for English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian respectively
- Eligibility: foreigner who is fluent in Korean and is currently living in Korea, whose mother tongue should be English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, or Russian
- Special condition: the applicants must stay in Korea during the shooting period (June ~ August in 2017)
|Guidelines for Applicants||- How to apply: send an email including both (1) and (2) to Kim Jongho (email@example.com)
(1) 1-minute video clip introducing yourself in Korean (you may include your special talent if you have any)
(2) write your name in English and Korean, nationality or country, mobile phone number
- Application deadline: 6:00 pm Friday, April 14, 2017
- The result will be announced via email and SMS
|Additional Information||- Inquiry: Kim Jongho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only mobile phone or email is available for inquiry (13:00~18:00).