HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||70, Gyeongin-ro 71-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea|
|Homepage||www.kpopmap.com||Recruiting Manager||katie firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone No.||02-322-1162||Mobile Phone No.||Fax No.|
|Job Title||Kpopmap is looking for someone to fill our Senior Editor position.|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Arts / Entertainment/Media|
1. Creating and editing articles about Korean culture (K-Pop, K-Beauty, K-Fashion, etc.)
2. Translating Korean to English.
3. Managing SNS channels.
4. Full time position.
- Must be fluent in English and Korean.
- Must have high interest in K-Pop and Korean culture.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in relation to K-Pop articles and news.
- Able to translate Korean to English.
- Global and creative mindset.
- Must reside and be able to work in Korea.
If you are interested in spreading Korean culture through online blogging, please attach a sample writing of K-Pop content article or news translation to your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply:
Submit your CV/Resume and article sample via e-mail: email@example.com
|Guidelines for Applicants|