HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||서울특별시 마포구 상암동 1649 DMC 산학협력연구센터|
|Recruiting Manager||Maria Lee|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Hospitality / Tourism|
|Job Description||Ask Ajumma is looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
* Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
* Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
* Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Ask Ajumma is a virtual concierge service where you send us a text message to get anything you want in Korea, hassle free. Order dinner, flowers, groceries, make reservations, furniture, clothes, hotels, car service, housekeepers, handymen, virtually anything (legal of course). Customers don't have to worry about complicated payment systems or language and cultural barriers of being in a foreign country. Learn more about us by visiting www.askajumma.com.
* Relevant working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
IMPORTANT: Applicants must be bilingual in English and Korean and have a passion for helping people and working in an multi-cultural environment.
You will need to have strong communication skills, computer skills (fast typers a plus), able to multi-task and have the ability to empathize with our customers to get them exactly what they need, even when it seems impossible.
This is for full time employment and applicant must have visa (we cannot sponsor). We are a fast growing foreign owned start-up company that seeks to expand globally.
|Guidelines for Applicants||First round: Cover letters and resumes will be reviewed
Second round: Applicants that pass first round will be contacted via email or chat
Third round: In person interview
Fourth round: Skills Test
Final round: Decision will be announced and job offer made to most qualified applicants
|Additional Information||IMPORTANT: Applicants must be bilingual in English and Korean. This is for full time employment and applicant must have visa (we cannot sponsor).|