HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||서울특별시 마포구 상암동 1649 DMC 산학협력연구센터|
|Recruiting Manager||Maria Lee|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Program Director for Virtual Concierge|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Hospitality / Tourism|
|Job Description||Ask Ajumma is looking for an experienced Program Director to supervise a wide range of programs. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. You will supervise managers and inform management on progress and performance.
A successful Program Director must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop their subordinates. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
IMPORTANT: Applicants must be bilingual in English and Korean and have a passion for helping people and working in an multi-cultural environment.
Ask Ajumma is a virtual concierge service where you send us a text message to get anything you want in Korea, hassle free. Order dinner, flowers, groceries, make reservations, furniture, clothes, hotels, car service, housekeepers, handymen, virtually anything (legal of course). Customers don't have to worry about complicated payment systems or language and cultural barriers of being in a foreign country. Learn more about us by visiting www.askajumma.com.
You will need to have strong communication skills, computer skills (fast typers a plus), able to multi-task and have the ability to empathize with our customers to get them exactly what they need, even when it seems impossible.
This is for full time employment and applicant must have visa (we cannot sponsor). We are a fast growing foreign owned start-up company that seeks to expand globally.
|Guidelines for Applicants||IMPORTANT: Applicants must be bilingual in English and Korean. This is for full time employment and applicant must have visa (we cannot sponsor).|