HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||Seoul Finance Center, 4F 136 Sejeong-daero, Jung-gu Seoul, Korea (100-768)|
|Recruiting Manager||Joseph Lenox, Operations Director|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Consulting Services / Legal|
|Job Description||Intralink is seeking enthusiastic and energetic candidates with excellent presentation, analytical and written skills to work in our Seoul office. Experience in business development and technology preferred but not essential.
As a Project Manager based in Seoul, your responsibilities will be broad ranging and will include research AND project work, and preparation and implementation of detailed market entry and business development plans. The position is a challenging one that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable skills and career-building experience.
*Foreign candidates meeting our language requirements currently residing in Korea are encouraged to apply.
This position would also be ideal for a Korean national with at least two years work experience who has lived and studied in the UK/US or other English-speaking country at university level, but now returned to Korea and is seeking to leverage skills learned abroad.
|Job Requirement||In addition to being fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in spoken and written Korean is also essential. A candidate should also have lived and worked in Korea for a minimum of two years. Priority will be given to those who have worked in a sales and business development role or in a relevant sector.
If the experience level of a candidate is deemed to be lower or to be less-relevant to the position’s requirements, they may be considered for the entry level position of Project Coordinator
As a Project Manager based in Seoul, your responsibilities will be broad ranging and will include research, project team management and project work, and the preparation and implementation of detailed market entry and business development plans. The position is a challenging one that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable skills and career-building experience.
- Secure the best long-term solution for Intralink’s clients through research, analysis and implementation
- Prepare and execute detailed project plans and critical paths outlining the objectives of and the methodology for completing projects
- Identify, contact and meet appropriate Korean target companies and evaluate opportunities
- Follow-through on opportunities to secure business for clients
- Write memoranda in English for all meetings attended as well as strategy and visit reports
- Interpret and translate for business and technical discussions
- Prepare itineraries for and accompany clients on market visits to Korea
- Other related business development and administrative tasks
|Guidelines for Applicants||Please provide us with a PDF of your resume via email.
Interview process will include the following:
- Phone interview
- Face-to-face interview
- Written testing if deemed to be necessary