HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO)|
|Address||7F Seoul Global Center, 38 Jongro|
|Recruiting Manager||Andrew Lim|
|Mobile Phone No.||010-5663-0152|
|Job Title||Content & Design Development Intern|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||6500 KRW Per Hour|
|Job Description||The Content & Design Development Intern will contribute to the WeGO Secretariat by assisting in designing of numerous contents for various events, activities and programs of the Secretariat. This unique and enriching opportunity will entail responsibilities of:
- General assistance in the creation of contents, such as program book and brochures
- Conducting research regarding Smart City Projects
- Supplementing in content creation of graphics and other design materials for WeGO's SNS activities, promotional videos and website
- Designing of event posters, official letters, and other relevant documents
- Implementation of general office duties as requested by staff and program officers, such as making phone calls, sending e-mails etc.
Duration is negotiable, set at a maximum of 6 months, 4-5 days a week.
|Job Requirement||- Prior experience in conducting research
- Proficiency in designing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-design required
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required
- The applicant must possess great teamwork, be self-motivated, punctual and hard-working
- Priority given to applicants with a design, research and/or related major
- Interest in ICT, smart city and international organizations preferred
- Working-level proficiency in English would be a plus, as it is the official working language of the Secretariat
|Guidelines for Applicants||Please submit your resume (with headshot photo/contact information) and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or by September 24th, 2017 as the positions tend to get filled very quickly, and will be processed as soon as it is received. As we expect large volume of applicants, please indicate your name and interested position on the subject line, i.e. Jane Doe: Content & Design Development Vacancy. Only selected candidates will be further contacted for an interview. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, so applicants are highly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Good luck!|
|Additional Information||The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international organization of 122 cities & local governments and 5 national ICT institutions across every corner of the globe that aims to promote and facilitate the transformation of cities to Smart Sustainable cities worldwide; to be a global platform for cities to enhance their digital capabilities and leverage their innovation potentials in order to develop transformative solutions for Smart Sustainable Cities; and to foster international exchange, cooperation, and learning among cities.
- This internship position is commensurate to internship salary regulations of the Seoul Metropolitan Government; 45,000 KRW per day (seven-hour work day/flexible)
- Great opportunity to network with public officials of municipalities from every corner of the globe, from
Pittsburgh to Addis Ababa
- A chance to join many of WeGO's exciting events, such as workshops, conferences and festivals
- Expanding of smart city, ICT and e-Government knowledge and experience in a well-established, international organization
- General overview and insight into the inner workings of the Seoul Metropolitan Government, which may assist in future career in the public sector
- An opportunity to make an impact for the betterment of the citizens of respective cities and local governments!
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|