HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||International Vaccine Institute|
|Address||SNU Research Park, 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Eunjin Jeon|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Global Affairs Associate|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||00000 USD Per Year|
|Categories||Community, Social Services, and Nonprofit|
|Job Description||IVI is actively seeking an excellent talent for the position of ‘Global Affairs Associate’ for a permanent position within the Government and Global Affairs Unit.
The incumbent is responsible for the coordination of building and maintaining strong relationships with IVI’s state parties and signatory countries, as well as developing appropriate documents and materials to support international affairs. The incumbent will also responsible for providing technical support as needed for advocacy and resource mobilization efforts to gain support for IVI from international state parties. Please visit www.ivi.int/employment for more details.
|Job Requirement||The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in science related, international communications, business related field
• Six years’ experience with undergraduate degree or 4 years’ experience with a master’s degree in related field: government, R&D, health, international relations, or administrative.
• Government affairs; advocacy; donor relations
• Excellent skills in MS word, PPT and Excel
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with senior external contacts
• Fluent and proficient in English, native English speaker is preferred
|Guidelines for Applicants||free-format|
|Additional Information||This position will provide following opportunities:
• Career growth opportunity in global affairs and an international organization
• Working experience with the state parties and international community (i.e., GAVI, PATH, UNICEF)
|Required Document||Resume , Cover letter|