HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||EICO EDU||Nationality (company)|
|Address||#715 Hannam Building 211 Itaewon,yongsangu, Seoul|
|Phone No.||02-587-9044||Mobile Phone No.||010-2727-8108||Fax No.|
|Job Title||WANTED MODELS OR PARTICIPANTS FOR SIMPLE VIDEO SHOOTING|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
|Categories||Arts / Entertainment/Media|
|Job Description||Simple Video Shooting for Facial Recognition Program(Itaewon,Seoul)
compensation: 50.000 won
employment type: part-time
💖WANTED MODELS OR PARTICIPANTS FOR
SIMPLE VIDEO SHOOTING FOR FACIAL RECOGNITION PROGRAM
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
We are looking for participants for a simple video shooting for a facial recognition program. The whole shoot will take about 2hours including waiting, transitioning, and set up time.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TO APPLY
The shooting will be very simple. All you have to do is just look at the mobile phone cameras for a certain period of time.
Anybody can apply. We are looking for variety of ethnicities from 40 to 70yr old and
7 to 19yr old.
* This will not be released to the public. It is not for advertisements or other commercial usage, and it is only to be used for studies on face recognition.
PAYMENT IS 50,000WON
(including the waiting time or preparation for the shooting.)
* Please note that if you are applying, you may not be accepted if we already have enough participants for your particular ethnic group. Otherwise your application will be accepted for this shoot no matter who you are.
- Shooting in different light settings and different angles
- Selfie video of yourself for 1 min in different light settings
- Voice recording for few minutes (just repeating one simple phrase)
* Each session will be recorded with glasses for one round and without glasses for another round.
This shooting is scheduled from Sept 4th, 2017 ~Oct 31st, 2017 everyday including weekends.
3 minutes from Itaewon Station Exit 2
|Job Requirement||. We are looking for variety of ethnicities from 40 to 70yr old and
7 to 19yr old.
|Guidelines for Applicants||HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please send your photo, name, age, ethnicity (please write your original ethnicity such as Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic, etc.), nationality, mobile phone number, and email address to us
2. Our staff will call to make an appointment with you