HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||Yeoksam-dong 668-9 Gangnam-gu, Seoul Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Sangjun Lee|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||English Speaking Instructor|
|Career Level||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Hour|
|Categories||Education, Training, and Library|
|Job Description||Welcome to HoneyBiz!
HoneyBiz is an educational program provider based in Seoul, Korea.
We specialize in providing tailor-made Language training, Cross-Cultural Communication Training, Business Skills Training for multinational organizations operating in South Korea.
We are a leading and reliable education provider for teaching English in South Korea. We offer English teaching jobs for native English speakers from all over the world. Major Korean Conglomerates in South Korea are our core clients.
|Job Requirement|| 1. Office Location : HoneyBiz HRD, 668-9 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (Working Location : Gasan-dong, Seoul (nearby Gasan Digital Complex subway Line No.7)
- Bachelor’s degree in English speaking country
- Responsible and passionate instructor with minimum 1 year of teaching experience required, preferably in corporations.
3. Visa status: F-4, Korean nationals and foreign nationals
|Guidelines for Applicants||[Class information]
1. Level: Upper-Intermediate ~ Top Class (Upper OPIc IH)
2. Pay: Starting at 40,000krw per hour
3. Type: 1:1 Class / executive in one of the biggest Korean conglomerates
4 . Time: Classes on Tuesday and Thursday : 06:30~07:30, 07:30~08:30, 11:30~12:30 (or 12:00~13:00)
Classes on Wednesday and Friday : 06:30~07:30, 07:30~08:30, 11:30~12:30 (or 12:00~13:00)
5. Starting Date: December ~ February in 2018
6. Location: Gasan-dong (nearby Gasan Digital Complex St. Line No.7)
|Additional Information||[Our promise]
1. A professional will help you with class management and schedules.
2. Reliable payment: Fixed pay day (10th of every month)
3. Class materials will be provided with all the aides for you to excel as a teacher, if you’re interested in this excellent teaching position please send us your resume.
4. Once you apply to us, you will be reserved in our manpower reserve pool so feel free to send us your information even if there’s a schedule conflict or your skills belong to a different area.
5. Please note the position you’re applying on the subject line when you send your resume and photo to “http://honeybizhrd.com/?page_ id=8683” or Send us your resume and cover letter!
Also, please indicate your visa status and your available time.
Thank you. Have a great day.
Recruiting Junior / Class Managing Assistant
02-541-4100 / Jimmy@honeybizhrd.com (or email@example.com)
|Required Document||Cover letter, Resume|
|Apply Type||E-mail, Homepage|