HOME > PROGRAMS & EVENTS > Cultural (Community)
|Subject||Templestay Experiential Program(Dec 16)|
Hello friends of Seorae!
Please check out this wonderful program coming up next SAT planned by Cultural Corps of Korean Buddhism!
For more information, please visit their website eng.templestay.com
※ Please note that the Seorae Global Village Center does not receive applications!
Details are below:
Pyeongchang Olympics with Templestay
(Free Shuttle Bus)
○ When: December 16th ~ 17th, 2017
○ What: English Templestay Experiential Program, One Night Two Days
○ For Whom: 100 English-speaking FIT's & Foreign Residents in South Korea
○ Shuttle bus boarding point: Templestay Information Center
(A shuttle bus will depart from Seoul at 9:00 a.m. on December 16th)
- Address: 56, Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul (a gray building across the street from Jogyesa)
- 300 meters from exit 3-1 of Jonggak station (Subway line 1)
- 200 meters from exit 6 of Anguk station (Subway line 3)
○ Participating Temples(Gangwon-do): Naksansa, Baekdamsa, Samhwasa, Shinheungsa
○ Registration: Go to eng.templestay.com => Select one of the following temples/programs listed below => Reserve for '[Shuttle Bus]'
○ Cost: 30,000won/person(approx. US30$)
○ A Souvenir Offering: Traveller’s Kit
※Please fill out the survey with 20 questions after participation.