HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Company||Seoul National University Middle School|
|Address||Seoul National University Middle School Wolgok-ro 36, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Mobile Phone No.||010-000-0000|
|Job Title||FULL-TIME NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHER RECRUITING|
|Career Level||Mid Career (2+ years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||2800000 KRW Per Month|
|Categories||Education, Training, and Library|
|Job Description||1. WORKING PERIODS: March 1st~December 31st, 2018(10 months)
2. WORKING HOURS:
Monday to Friday (08:20am~16:20pm),
Actual class instructions will be 18~22 hours per week
- Conducting English classes in cooperation with Korean English teachers.
- Preparing teaching materials and activities for English language education.
- Assisting with other activities related to English language education.
|Job Requirement||4. ELIGIBILITY
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Be a citizen from a country where the only official language is English.
Applicants from non-English language backgrounds or Ethnic Korean applicants with foreign citizenships or legal residencies must have been taught in English-language schools from junior high school forth to the university level.
|Guidelines for Applicants||6. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Cover letter and résumé (CV)
- Submit to email@example.com
7. SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- January 26th, 2018
- Individual notice will be given on February 2nd, 2018
|Additional Information||Should you have any inquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Required Document||Resume , Cover letter|