HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||448, Jeongneung-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Yura Hong|
|Mobile Phone No.||010-5501-2520|
|Job Title||iOS / Android Developer|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable KRW Per Year|
- Development and Design logic with Server API for mobile application.
- Optimize and improve client app performance.
- Support and testing of mobile applications.
- Develop debug tools.
- Work on error reporting, fixing bugs and improving the applications
- Monitoring and troubleshooting for service.
- At least 1 yrs in Android or iOS development ( Objective-C/Swift for iOS, Java/Kotlin for Android )
- Experience and Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and other some basic network protocols.
- Experience and Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience and Knowledge of programming for concurrent/asynchronous processing.
- Optimization experience and knowledge of device memory and performance.
- Experience and knowledge of some mobile app service (Crashlytics, Google Analytics, etc )
- Experience developing used by Git / GitHub / Bitbucket as a team.
- Experience with video streaming service.
- Experience with both of platform Android, iOS
|Guidelines for Applicants||When submitting a job application, please remember to include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you:
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
|Additional Information||interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume with recent photo attached to email@example.com|
|Required Document||Resume , Photo|