HOME > PROGRAMS & EVENTS > Cultural
|Subject||Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour|
★신청서_‘Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour’ Application Form(Individual).hwp
Seoul City Wall Museum Education Program for Foreigners
Participant Recruitment for the ‘Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour’
□ 'Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour,’ an education program operated by the Seoul City Wall Institute of the Seoul Museum of History for foreign students, children, and workers who reside in Seoul, will be performed on every Tuesday from April 3 to May 1, 2018.
□ The program is offered in English to provide foreigners who speak little to no Korean with an opportunity to learn the history and value of the Seoul City Wall.
◦ Date: April 3(Tue.) to May 1(Tue.), 2018 (4.3 / 4.11 / 4.18 / 4.25 / 5.1)
◦ Time : 2:00 to 5:00 PM
◦ Fee: Free
◦ Eligibility: Foreign students of Korean language institutes, children of international schools, and workers in training in Seoul
◦ Capacity: 25 people per session (minimum 10 people)
◦ Program Description: Lectures and walking lectures in English
◦ Place: Seoul City Wall Museum and the Naksan Mountain Trail of the Seoul City Wall
2. Curriculum and Schedule
◦ Host: Seoul KYC City Wall Tour Supporters with commentary in English
3. How to Apply
◦ Application Period: February 26 (Mon.) - application deadline
※ Telephone registrations cannot be made during lunch time from 12:00 to 1:00 PM.
- Group: Call the Seoul City Wall Institute (+82-2-724-0289) to register on a first-come, first-served basis and send applications e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax(+82-2-747-9986)
- Individual: Send applications e-mail(email@example.com) or by fax(+82-2-747-9986)
5. Contact: Seoul City Wall Institute +82-2-724-0289, 0239