HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||8-9 JeongReung Ro, (SongEun Bldg #401), SeongBuk Ku, Seol, Korea|
|Recruiting Manager||Jay Rhi , Ph. D.|
|Mobile Phone No.||010-9027-5667|
|Job Title||Part Time English instructor|
|Career Level||Student (undergraduate/graduate)|
|Job Status||Part Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Education, Training, and Library|
|Job Description||Looking for an part-time English teacher for 6~16 years old kids
- a native speaker
- helps 6 ~ 16 years old kids to get ready for a successful start in school.
- activities, and conversation, reading, writing, drawing, etc for first year in school.
- 2.5 hour class, (2:30 pm ~ 5:00 pm) Mon (2~3 days a week)
- KRW 25,000 per hour
Subway Line 4: Gireum Station.
- ~2km from Korea Univ. (4 bus stops).
Near by JongAm Police Station.
- hope to start classes in Mar. 2018.
If you are interested in the position,
please send your cv and give me a call.
|Job Requirement||- native speaker
- Get along well and friendly with young kids
- College student or graduate.
|Guidelines for Applicants||- residents in Seoul or near city area|
|Required Document||Cover letter, Photo, Resume|
|Apply Type||E-mail, Fax, Visit|