HOME > Business & Jobs > Job Search
|Address||11-3 Sambong-Ro Pyeongtaek-si Gyeonggi Do 17719|
|Recruiting Manager||Won Kim|
|Mobile Phone No.|
|Job Title||Customer Service Rep(CSR)|
|Career Level||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Pay||Negotiable USD Per Year|
|Categories||Sales / Trading / Customer Service|
|Job Description|| This position serves as the primary contact for SupplyCore customers for the assigned contract. The CSR is responsible for managing and documenting all customer communications and providing daily support to assigned customers through various means of communication. CSR(s) pro-actively monitor customer accounts for potential growth and/or problematic areas using the appropriate tools available while also keeping Operations and Sales personnel apprised of any customer issues. This position partners with the assigned Sourcing Expert(s) to ensure smooth processing of customer orders from quotation through product delivery and any returns or exchanges as necessary. CSR(s) also collaborate with various other departments to provide creative solutions with respect to evolving customer needs.
Essential Functions: This job description is not meant to exhaustively encompass all potential job responsibilities that will be expected of an employee, but rather an overview of the main responsibilities associated with this position. Other duties may be assigned with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to permit those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Client Support Representative Duties:
• Identifies customer requirements and SupplyCore services that satisfy those requirements.
• Provides day-to-day communication and problem resolution for all contacts within assigned customer locations.
• Reviews and takes appropriate action to resolve holds, error detection and failed data integrity checks. Releases holds if appropriate or resolves the issue by correcting data or canceling the line.
• Provides supporting documentation for service and large orders to the contracting officer for review. Submits information and reports to the contracting officer when requested.
• Acts as general scope subject matter expert within assigned contracts. Educates customers on contract restrictions and rules as well as SupplyCore’s capabilities under each contract. Engages the respective Contract Manager and/or contracting officer for guidance when unsure.
• Identifies opportunities to streamline and improve customer-related workflow and systems. Promotes use of SupplyCore ordering systems for customers without access to CEMAS or other integrated system. Sets up new users and customers in the systems.
• Secures POD and releases hold codes as large orders are completed.
• Initiates and works with others to resolve trouble tickets RMA and credit requests from the customer.
• Processes accounts receivable and accounts payable issues. Works with Quality Manager to identify areas in which a root cause can be identified and eliminates future occurrences.
• Monitors customer trends proactively for declining sales and margins as well as problematic areas and performance deficiencies. Addresses the trends/issues appropriately and promptly.
• Processes incoming service requests from the customer.
|Job Requirement||High level of detail orientation and organizational skills.
•Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
•Proven ability to meet deadlines.
•Proven ability to follow through on details.
•PC proficiency including Microsoft Office software products.
•Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a driving record and government security clearance background check.
•Must have a solid work history with a reputation of being punctual and dependable.
•Must be able to multi-task.
|Guidelines for Applicants|
|Required Document||Resume , Photo, Cover letter|