Application 2018 for Moving into Sarangbang
of Seoul Global Center for foreign Community
□ Target : 8 different foreign communities
○ Foreign communities which aim at encouraging activities of foreign residents in direct and indirect ways
○ Foreign communities based in Seoul
□ Benefit : A room called Sarangbang of 15.12㎡ (shared space)
□ Conditions and Rules
○ A performance report on community activities should be submitted after the expiry.
○ Benefits : Office furniture and equipment (eg. telephones), access to the internet and meeting rooms, etc.
○ Mid-Lease Termination : In case of using the space for other purposes, in case of low usage or in case of breaking regulations.
○ Note : The space should be used only for community activities, not for political or religious purposes.
□ Period of Contract : April, 2018 ∼ December, 2018
2. Application Period and Venue
□ Application Period : March 6, 2018 (Tue) ∼ 6 PM, March 16 (Fri)
□ Venue : Daily Living Consultation Team, 5F, Seooul Global Center Building
○ Seoul Global Center, 38, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul(Exit 6, Jonggak Station)
□ Contact : Napatsawan, Daily Living Consultation Team, Seoul Global Center (02-2075-4142)
□ How to Apply : in person
※ Please fill out the form uploaded on our website http://global.seoul.go.kr
□ Required Documents
○ Application Form for Move-In (Form 1)
○ State of Community (Attachment 1)
○ CV of Community Organizer ― Representative or Responsible Manager (Attachment 2)
○ Major Peformances (Attachment 3, Optional)
○ Operational Plan for 2018 (Attachment 4, Optional)
○ Non-Profit Private Organization Registration Certificate, Business Registration Certificate or a copy of Articles of Association (Optional)
※ Notes for Application
① Applicants should use the prescribed application forms.
② Documents submitted will not be returned.
③ Please apply early enough to avoid congestion.
3. Result Announcement : will be notified individually or on the website.
□ Documents Screening Result : 17:00, March 20, 2018 (Tue)
□ Interview : 14:00, March 22, 2018 (Thu)
□ Interview Result : 17:00, March 27, 2018 (Tue)
4. Orientation and Contract Signing
□ Date : 15:00, March 30, 2018 (Fri)
□ Venue : Meeting Room, 5F, Seoul Global Center