HOME > PROGRAMS & EVENTS > Educational
|Subject||Banking Seminar for Foreigners|
On Saturday, April 30th, 10:00am-12:00pm, the Itaewon Global Village Center will hold a “Banking Seminar for foreigners.” This is a unique opportunity as there aren’t a lot of Banking seminars offered in English in Korea. The session will cover various banking information as described below.
1. Open a bank account in Korean bank
2. Issue and use the Digital Certificate (공인인증서)
3. Online banking and Phone banking service
4. Overseas remittance and Foreign exchange
5. Korean credit card and debit card
6. Joint bank account
This seminar is collaborated with Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK), and there will be professional bank tellers to answer your questions related banking in Korea. This seminar would be much more helpful than inaccurate banking information on the internet. This session is free of charge. You can sign up in person or by email only.