(Open) Registration for Seoul Trade Academy for Foreigners
Seoul Trade Academy for Foreigners
The Seoul City is running 『Seoul Trade Academy for Foreigners』, a training program for foreigners designed to enhance their economic self- reliance as a trade expert and develop overseas market for exporters in Korea. Interested foreigners are welcomed to participate in this course.
* When they complete their course, 10 points required for Trade Visa (D-9-1) will be offered.
International Trade Visa D-9-1
International Trade Visa is offered by the Ministry of Justice depending on your past trade record, expertise in the field of trade(relevant work experience or major (related area), certificate of specialized course in trade), experience as a foreign student in Korea, etc. If you get 60 points or more including the required 10 points, trade visa can be obtained after opening a trade business even without any trade record in the past.
- Eligibility : Foreign residents interested in starting up a business including foreign students,
- Eligibility : marriage migrants and naturalized citizens)
※ Korean language ability of TOPIK Level 4 or equivalent is prerequisite.
- Contents of the Course : Understanding of Immigration Rules and Regulations /
- Contents of the Course : Concepts of Trade / Flow of Import, Export, Trade Related Laws and
- Contents of the Course : Taxation / Trade Agreements / Transportation and Customs /
- Contents of the Course : Bill Payments in Practice / etc.
- Period : In May (30 hours, 8 days in total)
- Place : Seoul Global Center (Jongro) / Gangnam Global Business Center /
- Place : Dongdaemun Global Center
- Language: Korean
- Course Fee : Free
※ For details, please refer to the Notice on the website(http://global.seoul.go.kr/)
- How to Apply : through email or drop off
- Period of Application : scheduled in April, 2017 ( Please refer to the Notice on the website
- Period of Application: (http://global.seoul.go.kr/).
- Required documents
[Compulsory] Application form and consent form for personal information collection and use.
[Compulsory] A copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back)
※ Naturalized Citizens: A copy of Resident Card, Certificate of Naturalization (Basic Certificates etc.)
[Optional] A copy of TOPIK score or the equivalent Certificate
※ Applicants who do not have TOPIK score or the equivalent certificate will take a simple test for
Korean language ability.
- Completion Certificate will be offered (Standard for Completion :
- Attendance rate of 80% or higher ( 24 hours or more)
- Required 10 points in expertize in trade will be given for International Trade Visa (D-9-1)
- offered by the Ministry of Justice.
- Opportunities to participate in the support programs including 1:1 consulting,
- networking with distributor associations, etc.
- Telephone : 02-6001-7241～2 (Gangnam Global Business Center)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org